Audi Indianapolis Grand Opening
Audi Indianapolis is celebrating the grand opening of its new 45,000-square-foot facility located at 4610B E 96th Street in Indianapolis on October 27, 2015.
“We look forward to providing all of our guests with a world class experience at the new Audi Indianapolis,” General Manager Rod Ingalls said.
The new dealership will feature the following:
- · Going from 27,000 square feet to over 45,000 square feet
- · LED exterior and interior lighting to reduce energy consumption
- · Energy efficient plumbing fixtures to reduce water consumption
- · Continuous building insulation to improve the thermal quality of the wall construction
- · Highly efficient mechanical system to help heat and cool the facility
- · Low-E windows to help limit temperature transfer from exterior to interior
- · A window which allows service customers to observe their cars while in the service department
- · Two lane Service Reception to receive customers
- · Occupancy sensors to help reduce lighting energy consumption when spaces are not occupied
- · Automatic lighting controls to help reduce energy consumption during off hours
Don’t miss any of the Grand Opening events. From 4-5:00 pm is a tour of the facility; 5-5:30 is the ribbon cutting. From 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. will be a reception.
In attendance will be Jeff Wood, President of Tom Wood Automotive; Mark Del Rosso, Executive Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer of Audi; James Brainard, Mayor of Carmel; and Dan LaReau, One Zone Chamber President .
Live music will be provided by Bruce Polson Jazz Ensemble. Catering will be provided by Sullivan’s Steakhouse.
You can keep up with Audi Indianapolis through their Facebook page.